The day prior to this tutorial was once successfullfor others. For a few of you who didn’t work for others, a brand new means has emerged nowadays to prompt your iPhone on iOS 5 beta 1 . The method comes straight from a reader of Gizmodo , the site revealed that the iPhone 4 before the hour. It uses a vulnerability that is through Voice Over. It’s an illusion but it works.
If you perform this tutorial, you take responsibility. Neither iHelplounge nor myself will be responsible for your actions. The method described below is presented for information purposes and is not intended to encourage you to modify an Apple product.
Note : Once iOS 5 installed, it is impossible to make way back. Unless you have saved his SHSH.
How to Activate iOS 5:
1. Download iOS 5 beta 1 via the link above.
2. Open iTunes and connect your iPhone.
3. While holding the Shift key (Windows) / Option (Mac), click on “Update” or “Restore” Select your iOS 5 beta 1.
4. Once you updated / restored, a new activation screen appears.
5. Once on this screen:
- Tap three times on the HOME button to launch Voice Over
- Tap three times on the HOME button again to display emergency calls
- Press the “Emergency Call” (emergency call) and then made a sweep of the screen from top to bottom with three fingers, the center starts notifications
- Click on the weather widget, the application launches weather
- Press the HOME button and you are on the springboard
This step is done once. Even if you restart your iPhone, it will always be enabled.