Among today’s upgrades, Apple released iOS 9.2, OS X 10.11.2 El Capitan, tvOS 9.1 and watchOS 2.1. In all cases, updates include mainly error correction. For the operating system SmartWatch bitten apple, watchOS 2.1 comes 57.1mb weighing and includes support for new languages including Arabic is a language that also has “learned” Siri in iOS 9.2. Then you have the list of changes included in watchOS 2.1.
watchOS 2.1 changelog
Apple lists the following improvements and fixes in watchOS 2.1:
- Adds support for system language in Arabic, Czech, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Malay, Portuguese (Portugal) and Vietnamese.
- Adds support for Right-to-Left user interface
- Adds ability to switch between Latin and Hindi numerals for Arabic
- Adds a new complication for Islamic and Hebrew Calendars
- Adds support for Siri and dictation in Arabic (Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates)
- Adds support for dictation in English (Malaysia), Czech, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Portuguese (Portugal) and Vietnamese
- Resolves an issue that could prevent events from updating in the Calendar complication
- Fixes an issue that could prevent the time from displaying in Power Reserve mode
- Addresses issues that could prevent third-party apps from launching
- Fixes an issue that could prevent third-party app icons from displaying correctly
- Fixes an issue that could cause instability when changing the system language
To update your Apple Watch to watchOS 2.1 you must open to Watch iPhone application and go to My watch / Software Update. When you do, you will see a popup warning that an update is available. If not, you have to wait only a few minutes, although at present and there should be no problem.