Apple released iOS 4 beta 9 to developers with the build 13A4305g. but if you have registered your UDID on a developer account so you can install it without running into any problems.
Recall that among the novelties of the third beta of iOS in September highlighted the disappearance of the virtual keyboard Trackpad on the iPhone, the inability to take pictures with the volume up button or the emergence of new “News” application. It was also widely felt that the system had become more fluid, although it is true that the start button had some lag.
What’s New In iOS 9 Beta 4:
- The settings icon is now red notifications.
- The application is still news only if we say that we in the United States.
- The virtual keyboard Trackpad is still unavailable.
- Becomes available to do the photos with the volume up button.
- The battery icon and the constraints of Siri and Dictation again have rounded edges.
- Siri is still no sound (vibration only) to invoke, so we think that is not a bug.
- They have returned to change the icons displayed by swiping an email to the right or left.
- “Clock” application again called “Apple Watch”.
- Picture-in-picture is now available for the podcasts.
- Handoff has passed the bottom of the application picker.
- You have to slide up to access the application.
The update is available via OTA or from the center of software developers. This beta is also the first beta of iOS 9 Available for the sixth-generation iPod Touch. At the moment there is no news of a second public beta. The first beta for all users was launched on July 9, so, at least, should not leave until Thursday. It is also true that I said that about the first beta and then quite advanced, so I repeat my prediction to see if it returns to advance 😉