Up to mow, Apple’s first beta release iOS 6.1.1 to developers. This is an indication that Apple will not eat stories with the Jailbreak and release an update as soon as possible to avoid more Jailbreak.
Among the new changes in this release are improvements to the maps of Japan.
- iOS 6.1.1 beta 1 includes the following improvements to Maps for Japan:
- Improved pronunciation of roads during turn-by-turn navigation
- Optimized directions to more strongly prefer highways over narrower roads
- Now indicates upcoming toll roads during turn-by-turn navigation
- Added labels for junctions, interchanges, on-ramps, off-ramps, and intersections
- Added indicators for transit station buildings, subway lines, and traffic lights
- Updated freeway color to green
- Updated icons for some location categories including fire stations, hospitals, and post offices Added 3D buildings including Tokyo Station, Japan Imperial Palace, and Tokyo Tower
It is extremely important that you and your close friends do the Jailbreak ASAP. Once Apple release version, for users upgrading can not make out the jailbreak until some new that no one knows if that will happen.
It is important that if you already have Jailbreak, then you save your SHSH Blobs with TinyUmbrella.