The iOS 9.2.1 has not been made public yet, Apple releases a beta 1 of iOS 9.3. The update is now available from the Apple Developer Center and will most likely appear via OTA in the next minute all users that you have installed the developer release of iOS 9.2.1 beta. At present it is believed that this new version is not available for users developers, something that usually happens in the first beta version of iOS each.
At present the innovations that will bring this new version is unknown. By changing the first decimal number, a significant change is expected, although it is also possible that this important change will not be at first glance. In iOS 9.1 came 150 new emoji and iOS 9.2 came Controll Viewer improvements in Safari, a change that some users have noticed, but no less important for providing comfort and better performance.
What is new in iOS 9.3:
- With iOS 9.3 and watchOS 2.2, you can now pair multiple Apple Watch units with iPhone.
- Multi-user support for iPads.
- Siri gets Hebrew support.
- Ton of bug fixes.
- Apple Service School Manager.
- Automatic night mode.
- Health improvements app.
- Notes app enhancements including password protection or Touch ID.
- Improvements in the News app.
- Carplay improvements and integration with Apple Music.
As a first beta that is, keep in mind that if we can install install annoying problems, so only their installation is recommended in secondary or test devices. Remember that you can install any version of iOS you have to have at least 50% of battery or have the device connected to an electrical outlet.