Apple also released the second developer preview of OS X 10.9 Mavericks yesterday. This new DP has several new changes but as usual, the main focus is the stability of the operating system. The update is available via Software Update on the Mac for all OS X Mavericks used right now.
The Build number of this version is 13A497d, the former was 13A476u, which means that Apple compiled several versions before taking this you should be more polished.
9to5Mac reported new changes in this version, these are the ones that have been found so far;
Minor changes in Safari user interface
- Changes to the Share buttons and Message in the Notification Center
- Now OS X asks you to configure iCloud Keychain
- Migration Assitant already functional
- Best performance for different preview selected files
- The operating system feels better while you type.