Apple tonight new quarterly figures introduced out.As soon as once more surpassed expectations: Apple offered 35.1 million iPhones, eleven.eight million iPads, 7.7 million iPods and four million Macs. There was once a turnover of 39.2 billion and quarterly revenue of $ eleven.6 billion.
"We are excited about the sale of 35 million iPhones and nearly 12 million iPads in the March quarter," said CEO Tim Cook. "The new iPhone made a good start and in the course of the year you see many more innovations that only Apple can deliver. " The sale of iPads increased by 151 percent versus the same quarter last year.Sales of iPhones rose 88 percent, while sales of iPods by 15 percent. The Mac division sales were up 7 percent.
Some other figures that during the presentation of the quarterly figures surfaced:
- Apple now has $ 110 billion in the bank.
- In iTunes, revenue of $ 1.9 billion booked.
- There are 600,000 apps in the App Store, of which 200,000 optimized for the iPad.
- There are now 365 million iOS devices sold.
- Sales of iPhones and accessories delivered $ 22.7 billion on.
- Sales of iPads and accessories accounted for $ 6.6 billion.
- There are 125 million icloud users.
- There are 363 Apple Stores worldwide, with an average per store sales run from $ 12.2 million.
- Through the physical Apple Stores 826,000 Macs were sold, half to new customers.
Apple's share price fell down earlier today, because analysts were disappointed by the figures of Apple's partner AT & T. According to Wall Street, Apple would announce that today there are 32 million iPhones were sold, but many analysts updated their figures at the last minute to 28-30000000, when the numbers of AT & T became known. AT & T has 4.3 million iPhones during the quarter and competitor Verizon activated 3.2 million iPhones. These figures, according to analysts point to disappointing sales. That the stock went down in recent days, according to analysts has to do with concerns about device subsidies by operators. Also, people would less likely than expected to upgrade to a new device. The growing sales of iPhones in China would be a possible downturn in the U.S. is able to absorb.
Sales of iPhones and iPads developed in recent months as:
If you still have questions regarding Apple sold 35.1 million iPhones, 11.8M iPads in the second quarter, you can either leave us a comment on our Facebook page, Follow us on twitter, add us on your Google+ circle to Keep up to date.