Apple released an update for AirPort- tool used by the owners of proprietary network devices . This utility is a utility for installing and configuring wireless access points AirPort Extreme, Time Capsule, AirPort Express via the iPhone and iPad.
AirPort- Utility 1.3.3 includes support for 64- bit architecture. This innovation , according to Apple, will unleash the full potential of the new A7 processor of new smart phones and tablets. Mobile chip next-generation architecture, offering a class of desktop computers , is presented in the iPhone 5s, iPad Air and iPad mini with a display Retina.
AirPort- tool allows you to view a graphical diagram of Wi-Fi network and can send the devices. With the application can change the settings of the base stations and the network or manage advanced features such as security modes , wireless channels , configuration, IPv6 and other features .
AirPort Utility supports all Apple 802.11n base stations and 802.11ac Wi-Fi, including AirPort Express, AirPort Extreme and AirPort Time Capsule.
What’s New on AirPort- utilities App Update:
- View the graphical design of its network Wi-Fi.
- Obtaining data on all devices connected to the network Wi-Fi.
- View and change network settings, and Wi-Fi.
- Restarting the base station , the ability to restore the settings on it or the update, the base station , if available.
- View and update passwords its network of base stations and CDs.
- Getting quick access to information about connecting to a network (eg , IP- address , DNS- servers and address of the router ) .
- Manage DHCP reservations and port forwarding .
- Configuration of base stations for IPv6.
- View the status messages or errors .
- Archiving Backup Time Machine.
AirPort Utility can be downloaded free of charge for devices running iOS 6 and above on the link below.
Download AirPort for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad [iTunes]