Apple will unveil the iPhone SE (iPhone 5se and iPhone 6c) and the 9.7-inch iPad Pro (iPad Air 3) in mid-March. Mark Gurman stated that the event would be held on March 15 and that both devices will be on sale three days later, on March 18 to be exact, but this week, the rumor that claimed that the Keynote will be help on March 22 comes from Korea.
But if you are checking the date on your calendar, the better you do it in pencil until Apple sent invitations to attend the event, because yesterday began to circulate another rumor that comes from media such as Re-code or BuzzFeed and stating that the event will be held a day before the Koreans what they said on Monday (not Tuesday) on 21 March. Given that Apple tends to sell your assets on Friday and forecast Gurman, chances are that if finally is delayed a week, the iPad Pro 9.7 inches and the iPhone is put on sale the day March 25th.
With the new date marked on the calendar, it’s time to summarize some of the rumors about both devices:
- The iPhone SE will feature A9 processor (atherefore, the co-processor M9), 2GB of RAM, according to some analysts,
- 12MP camera
- NFC chip to make payments with Apple Pay and compatibility with Live Photos (and probably with Retina Flash) on a 4-inch screen and a design of iPhone 5s, but with the sleep button on the right side and the front glass curved at the edges, something known as “2.5D” and that Apple first introduced the iPhone 6.
This new model “mini” would not include 3D Touch screen and put on sale for a price of between $ 400-500.
- The 9.7-inch iPad Pro not include 3D Touch screen, but compatibility with Apple Pencil, four speakers, (according to some rumors)
- 4K screen, flash for photos
- 4GB of RAM and the AX9 processor .
Its design is the same as the iPad Pro and include the Smart Connector. Its price, according to analysts, will be the same as the iPad Air 2 today.