Downlaod and update the BlackBerry Bold 9700 OS 18.104.22.1684
Filtered simply sharing networks OS 6 for BlackBerry Bold 9700, the most recent OS from RIM for the subsequent technology smartphone.
Many customers and to replace your BB Bold 9700 to OS 6.0 the use of the exe filtering and have no longer had any problems, together with making certain that the improve course of is fast and straightforward.
However, if you’re sure to do this, you can wait for mobile operators and RIM launch the update officially coming days.
Well, some blogs discharge were removed, but there are always other and play again.The file is called 9700_OS6_334.exe and weighs 154.86 MB.
Here are the steps to install the OS 6 on the BlackBerry Bold 9700
– Uninstall the old computer any trace of the BlackBerry OS (Go to Windows Control Panel -> Uninstall Programs and select BlackBerry Device Software)
– Install the BlackBerry OS 22.214.171.1244 recently downloaded (double click, next, next)
– Connect your Bold 9700 and use Desktop Manager 6.0 (DM) to back up your device.
– Navigate to the path C: program files common files research in motion apploader delete the file and run the file vendor.xml loader.exe
Follow the instructions displayed by the screens, but be careful to make the checks and carefully read what you want or not install
– When finished, ask us if we make a backup device and restore third-party applications, select No as the backup and was previously made
– Wait 20 to 30 minutes until the process is completed and the phone completely reboot before disconnecting
– Wait a few minutes and do a battery pull MS
– Then open DM and choose to restore from a backup file, select the most recent backup, choose the items you want to restore (only select items such as contacts / calendar / tasks / notes / messages, etc.. – user data, not con
– Install the latest version of your applications and make sure they work properly
– Resetting the BlackBerry Bold 9700 with OS 6.0 on a favorite and enjoy
- No third-party applications to restore the apploader
– Make a manual backup before starting this process