Apple offered the video calling FaceTime&#a hundred and sixty;at &#a hundred and sixty;the iPhone four unveiling, works (in most cases) handiest when the tool is attached by means of WiFi.&#one hundred sixty;With the jailbreak, customers can use the 3G community with the Tweak&#a hundred and sixty;My3G&#a hundred and sixty;.&#one hundred sixty;To perform this feat, this tweak to consider that the iPhone is hooked up by way of WiFi, simply as with&#a hundred and sixty;3G Unrestrictor&#one hundred sixty;.&#one hundred sixty;However it’s now historic historical past, no want to set up this tweak paying the hackers have revealed within the bowels of iOS May just 1 possibility on hand to set off FaceTime on 3G.&#one hundred sixty;
Right here's the process:
– An iDevice jailbroken iOS 5.
– Install the application iFile available on Cydia under BigBoss source
– Start by opening iFile then go to Root / System / Library / CoreServices / SpringBoard.app
– Open N90AP.plist (with text editor)
– Click Edit at the top left and add these two lines just below the tag <dict>:
<key> 3Gvenice </ key>
– Save changes and restart your device. You can now call on 3G with FaceTime. For jailbreaking iOS 5 tethered using Redsn0w, you can follow our complete step by step by step guide posted here, or here if you want to use Sn0wbreeze on Windows. Since jailbreak on iOS 5 is currently limited to tethered boot only, you can install "SemiTether" patch(instructions found here) from Cydia to make your jailbreak semi-tethered on iOS 5. For those of you on iOS 5.0.1 can follow our instructions posted here on how to jailbreak using Redsn0w or using Sn0wbreeze.