TechCrunch discovered that the iPhone version of the application Facebook, also contained the iPad version of the application. Putting hands in the code, the site has managed to activate the version for the tablet. After that Facebook has blocked access to the iPad version of its application through its official website, the developers / hackers did not take long to find a solution to this problem.
But now, Facebook has quickly reacted and blocked the ability to use the application from the touch pad. Fortunately for us, jailbreak community is very active!
Chpwn the developer has developed a dedicated tool that can be found on Cydia under the name FaceForward . This tweak the sole purpose of enabling version iPad. It requires no configuration, just install and go! To re-enable FaceForward the iPad app version of Facebook
- FaceForward is available under the BigBoss source.
- Download Facebook iPhone app
- Open cydia and search for FaceForward
- After Faceforward Installation, restart Springboard
- Your iPhone should have the iPad app version of Facebook