Firecore launched an replace to its instrument, now aTV Flash 1.6 that delivered a beef up to Apple TV 2 subtitles by using the Get More button. ATV Flash (black) is for the second generation 2010 Apple TV (ATv2) which can handle a maximum of 720p resolution. After performing a jailbreak you can install ATV Flash.
The new version of ATV Flash comes just after the new SeasonPass that was released a couple weeks ago. Support for codecs is expanded, the video playback is fine and there are new languages. Via FireCore blog, you can find the complete changelog. The wait is still on a jailbreak of the third generation Apple TV 2012 (1080 version), so suitable ATV Flash can be made.
● Added integrated subtitle downloads from OpenSubtitles.org
● Added support for purchased iTunes content (matching iTunes login required)
● Added video deinterlacing option
● Added Wake-on-Lan (WOL)
● Added Portuguese (Portugal) translation
● Added support for displaying subtitles in lower 'black bar'
● Added support for .WTV files
● Added support for multiple simultaneous AFP connections
● Improved bulk fetching & added automatic artwork caching
● Improved automatic downscaling for large thumbnails
● Improved metadata reloading for images
● Improved buffering over AFP
● Resolved various audio synchronization issues
ved possible overflow in 5.1 AC3 audio
● Resolved issues with zoom for 4:3 movies
● Resolved missing audio for .dvr-ms files (ASF containers)
● Resolved rare SRT file crash
● Resolved issues with slideshow animation
● Resolved file specific metadata fetching issues
● Resolved rare ISO file crashes
● Resolved issue with displaying identical thumbnails for images with the same name
● Resolved metadata loading issues for files containing non-latin characters
● Resolved rare 5ch audio file crash
● Resolved issues with incorrect metadata for files with '/S01E0.avi' pattern
● Resolved auto-start issues in Couch Surfer
● Reduced memory footprint for large software-decoded videos and slideshows
● Other minor UI improvements & bug fixes
If you still have questions regarding FireCore aTVFlash 1.6 Integrated With Subtitles download, you can either leave us a comment on our Facebook page, Follow us on twitter, add us on your Google+ circle to Keep up to date.