If you are getting ” Internet Explorer cannot open the Internet site ” on webpage in using IE and loading with no error on other browsers. Something might be wrong. I experiences such errors on some websites and consistently admitting it was coding error on those websites.
I started accepting the alarming absurdity on my website and I could not access any other webpages in Internet Explorer. However, the website worked fine with other browsers. Absolutely something was amiss there.
Here is the final Punch, this code was placed at the basal of the t
emplate. I removed the code and did not get the error. But it was absolutely adjustment of the code causing the problem.