Google introduced the second version of the mail client Gmail for iOS, which is not only correct numerous errors of the program, but also added new features such as support for multiple accounts and interact with records Google+.
The updated Gmail client for iOS, released December 4, Google changed the interface: The application was easy to use and clearer. There was also a long-awaited support for multiple accounts. Owners of multiple accounts can easily specify in the settings of up to five mailboxes and switch between them in a mobile application. When composing a message can be attached to it, not only files but also your own drawings.
Updated application allows you to quickly find the desired letter by prompts that are displayed as you type. In addition, Gmail 2.0 can receive invitations from Google Calendar directly in the mail.
Download the official version of Gmail for the iPhone and iPad. Alerts in real-time, support for multiple accounts and search the entire mailbox – all in the new interface application, which allows you to:
iTunes release notes:
- switch between up to 5 accounts
- get notified of new mail fast, with notification center, badge and lock screen options
- search through all your mail quickly – now with predictions as you type
- see profile pictures as part of the conversation
- read your mail with threaded conversations
- auto-complete contact names as you type from your Google contacts or your phone
- respond to Google Calendar invites right from the app
- read and respond to interactive Google+ posts right from the app
- organize your mail by archiving, labeling, starring, deleting and reporting spam
- send and receive attachments
- customize emails with custom scribbles
Program to work with Gmail designed for smartphone iPhone, the iPad and iPod touch player with the operating system iOS 4 and above. Download the client for free, you can link to below.
Download Gmail for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch [iTunes]