Google has printed important points of its on-line retailer video games and internet purposes as a part of the Sport Builders Convention in Europe.
Web Store Chrome will be released in October, a date that suggests the arrival of Chrome and the first OS-based netbooks said operating system.
Well, Google is focused event in the form of distribution of applications, especially games based on the browser
Web Store Chrome will be released in October, a date that suggests the arrival of Chrome and the first OS-based netbooks said operating system. [source]
Following is a summary of what was presented:
– Chrome Web design is identical to the iTunes Store App Store, but the details of the applications is different.
– The applications and games will be purchased using Google Checkout
– Developers will get 95% of revenue, Google will only stay at 5%
– Las applications will not go through an approval process, publishers can easily publish content shop
– It may publish free and paid games, but there will be initial support to games that require testing before you pay (is not implemented micro-payments or transactions under)
iPhone Jailbreak coverage:
- Follow ihelplounge on twitter
- Subscribe to our Feed
- Become a Fan on Facebook
Subscribe to out YouTube Channel