Tip: this code to prove the link between the jailbreak process, device and computer is disconnected. Please do not perform any operation jailbreak process, maintaining the device connected. Recommend using genuine Apple parts data lines, data lines appear disconnected to prevent piracy problems.
It means your iDevice is disconnected from the computer during jailbreak. Do not do anything on your iDevice during jailbreak and keep it plugged in. Use certified cables.
In the process of iOS 8.1.3-iOS 8.3 jailbreak, if jailbreak failed and error messages appear, you can follow instructions below for the meanings of codes and solutions.
Fix Error -1101 TAIG 2.0 Stuck at 20%
If you get stuck at 20% during the jailbreak process and end up getting the error 1101, you must install iTunes 12.0.1. Follow our guide here.
If you receive the error 1102, try the following:
- Turn on airplane mode.
- Ensure Touch ID and password is disabled Settings> Touch ID and password.
- Jailbreak tool file you downloaded may be corrupt. Re-download from here: Download Taig 2.0 Jailbreak iOS 8.3, iOS 8.2 and iOS 8.1.3 for Windows and try again.
Fix Error -1104 (Stuck at 30% or 40%) : If you receive this error, you may have to try to use another USB port. If that fails, try on a different computer with Windows.
Fix Error -1105 (Stuck at 50%)
If you receive this error, try the following:
An antivirus program or firewall is enabled on your program. Disable any programs jailbreak and try again. Once successful jailbreak, you can enable the program again.
Be sure to find my iPhone is off. Settings> iCloud> Find My iPhone.
Correct Injecting (Attached to 60%)
- If you encounter this problem, first reboot both your iOS device and your Windows computer and then do the following:
- Launch Manager Taig mode – Right click on the .exe file Taig, click “Run as administrator”. Now try to jailbreak again. It should work.
- If the above solution still does not solve the problem, make a new restoration of their iOS 8.3 device and try again.
Keep getting ‘Jailbreak failed!’
- Turn off Wi-Fi on the device and try again.
Correct error when installing iTunes 12.0.1
- If you have Windows as a virtual machine in Parallels on OS X you can get error when installing iTunes 12.0.1. You can arrange to try to re-install Parallels Tools and then try to install iTunes 12.0.1 again.
Correct ‘Apple Driver has not been found’ Error
- If you are receiving this error, it is likely that in a 64-bit version of Windows. Install iTunesDriver64_0205.exe here to solve the problem.
- Correct “Storage Almost Full” Error after jailbreak
- Simply run Cydia and wait for it to load completely everything. This will solve the problem.
Compatibilite Jailbreak tweaks
For now, only a handful jailbreak settings are supported in iOS 8.3. This is apparently due to substrate not be compatible with iOS 8.3 jailbreak Taig. Taig an updated version will be released soon with substrate that is compatible with this new jailbreak.Meanwhile, you can review the list of jailbreak settings that are tested to work with iOS 8.3 / 8.2 / 8.1.3.