PkgBackup is an&#one hundred sixty;iPhone app&#a hundred and sixty;to be had in Cydia that permit to&#one hundred sixty;backup all Cydia apps put in on iPhone/iPod Contact&#a hundred and sixty;and later that you can&#a hundred and sixty;repair Cydia apps&#one hundred sixty;that you simply’ve backup. PkgBackup can help you share, change, ship your applications to others on Fb additionally. PkgBackup may backup your Springboard structure..
First you want to have a kialbroken iPhone/iPod contact. Practice the information on how you can jailbreak your iPhone.iPod touch.
How To Backup Cydia Apps On IPhone/IPod Touch
- Open the PkgBackup and go to Active Packages to Backup.
- By double tapping a single package it will turn black/blue. Black means the package will not be included in the backup while the blue color indicates that you’ve selected the package to backup. By default, all package, you’ve installed from Cydia, are selected for Backup.
- You can also view the package detail by a single tap on any Cydia package. You can also set to backup or not from Package details by turning the backup switch ON/OFF.
- Navigate back to the main view, include or not your springboard layout and hit ‘Back Up’. An address book entry will be created.
- Sync up your iPhone with your computer.
- To publish the story feed on Facebook, make sure to always be connect to Facebook first AND to allow the application to publish on Facebook.
- You can import/export the ‘Pkg Backup’ address book entry. Voila, you got portable back up!
How To Restore Cydia Apps Backup
- Tap on the active packages to view the list of packages to restore.
- Once the ‘Packages List’ is display, double-tap a package to select (blue color) or deselect (black color) it. By default, all UNINSTALLED packages are selected.
- To view a package details, tap once a package. Once on the ‘Package Details’ view, you can select or deselect it for the restore.
- Navigate back to the main view, include or not your springboard layout and hit ‘Restore’.
- That’s it! All packages will be restored in their LATEST version.
How To Share Cydia Apps Backup
X & Y bought PkgBackup. Y want to have the same iphone/ipod as X.
Steps for X:
- X does a backup operation.
- X open its Contacts app & find the entry ‘Pkg Backup’.
- X copies the following fields: company & note
- X paste those fields in a email or file that will be send to Y.
Steps for Y:
- Y create an entry in Contacts app with:
- first name: Pkg
- last name: Backup
- Y pastes the received ‘company’ date in the new contact company entry.
- Y pastes the received ‘note’ date in the new contact note entry.
- Y launches PkgBackup & hit restore
check out : http://wiiwant2help.com