As expected, Super Mario Run is already available in the App Store, although it comes with an unexpected surprise, since the game can not be run on jailbroken devices.
Fortunately, and just like with Pokémon GO, the same jailbreak gives us the solution, so if you are interested, you only have to follow the following steps:
- The first thing to do is uninstall the game from our iPhone or iPad.
- Subsequently, add the following repository to Cydia:
- Once added, access it and install “xCon”, which is in beta number 42.
- Finally, just install again Super Mario Run to enjoy the game.
- Or you can also install “tsProtector 8+ from Cydia app.
- Once installed, goto Settings > tsProtector > Black List Apps, enable Mario Run
As you see, it is a fairly simple method, since the only purpose of xCon is to make believe the applications that we have installed that we do not have a device with jailbreak.
In short, running Super Mario Run on devices with jailbreak will only take 2 more minutes of your time, so if you want to try it, do not hesitate to perform the steps mentioned above.