Step 1: Make sure you have iTunes, Now connect your iPhone
to your computer.
Step 2: Put your iPhone in DFU mode with following
- Connect your iPhone to your computer.
- Turn iPhone off.
- Hold power and home together for 10 seconds (exactly).
- Release power but keep holding home until the computers beeps (observed on a
PC) as a USB device is recognized.
- A few seconds later iTunes should detect your iPhone.
- If the Restore Logo is present on the screen, you are in Recovery Mode,
Step 3: Once your iPhone is in DFU mode following message
will be appeared in iTunes 8.2. Click on “OK” , Now hold Option
key while clicking Restore in iTunes and browse the OS 3.0 firmware
Step 4: From here the guide is divided for iPhone 2G, 3G
users and for iPhone 3GS users. iPhone 2G, 3G users simply RedSn0w your phone
and you are fine, For iPhone 3GS user the way is little longer so be patience
and follow the steps carefully.
- (For iPhone 2G and 3G only ) If you get error message like
1011, 1013, 1015, just ignore them(Actually the firmware 3.0 is already
successfully installed). Simply launch RedSn0w and do the Jailbreaking Unlocking
But if you encountered with error message like 1601, 1602, 1600 or anything
else then try putting the iPhone into DFU mode and try again.
- (For iPhone 3GS only) Follow the link below for our new
guide on How to Downgrade iPhone 3GS OS 3.1 to 3.0 With Cydia
Disclaimer : This process is universal and tested several
times though we are not responsible for and damage (if any) use it at your own
risk. If you like our works then consider to digg the story and help us by
spreading the words.
download iTunes version 8.2 for windows
download iTunes version 8.2 form Mac