It seems that Joe, the same that has been providing the Carrier Update modified for our iPhone, has now released a tutorial on how to enable Tethering iOS 7 / iOS 6 on the iPhone without Jailbreaking taking place.
With Jailbreak everything is easier, you can install Cydia and MyWi or TetherMe or any alternative of your choice and start without Jailbreak But we have no access to Cydia and therefore, if not pay for a plan that includes tethering, we will not have this option. I will not give more laps, I’ll start with the small tutorial quickly but not before without a release of liability.
Things you will need:
- iTunes 11 or higher installed on your Mac or PC
- iBackupBot [ Mac / Windows ]
- Your iPhone with iOS iOS 6 or iOS 7 put in with out Jailbreak
To your Mac / PC goes to iTunes, join your iPhone and make a backup reproduction of your pc on. Customers who’ve enabled iCloud to your iPhone may just by no means have made a backup on iTunes.
- Set up iBackupBot, you then open it and ignore any error that seems whereas it opens. [Cancel, Continue, Ignore]
- Backups then searches the left, probably the most contemporary Backup you will have carried out in your pc. Whenever you contact it, it expands the contents via clicking the plus signal (Home windows) or> (Mac).
- Among the many recordsdata, search on ” Gadget Recordsdata> SystemPreferencesDomain> SystemConfiguration ” and provides it a proper click on (Proper Click on) on the file that claims “preferences.plist ” and make a selection “Open With Constructed-in editor “
- As soon as on the code you’ll commence to scroll down except you to find the road of the APN that has to do along with your cell supplier. You’ll be able to be impressed by way of a line that claims:
RANDOM LETTERS, SYMBOLS, AND NUMBERS WILL BE HERE
As soon as you’re carried out modifying, retailer the file and go to iTunes to present “Fix from Backup”.You need to select the backup you simply edited, you must be high-quality.