Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
- Replace your iTunes to newest model.
- Are attempting once more..
- Additionally are attempting killing iTunes course of in Process supervisor and iPod services and products after the error happens. Reopen iTunes and take a look at once more..
- Are trying altering the USB port the or on every other device.
- learn out http://support.apple.com/kb/TS1275
iPhone 3G, 2G and iPod Touch, iPod Touch 2G users can use iREB to get rid of this error:
- Download iREB
- Start iTunes and put your phone into DFU mode:
- Now close iTunes and Start iREB on your PC/Mac.
- Run the iREB. Select your device and wait for a few seconds till you get white or a red screen on your iPhone.
- Open iTunes. Now press and hold left “alt” button (“Shift” button on Windows) on the keyboard and then click on “Restore” button in the iTunes. Select a custom .ipsw file and restore it. Your 16xx errors are gone.
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.