In this guide, we will show you how to install Exodus in Kodi 17 Krypton with the new skin called Estuary. Exodus is an addon for Kodi Media Center that allows you to stream videos from several different sources. Developed by the creator of Genesis, Exodus offers us an excellent user experience with well-crafted menus, integration with Trakt.tv and support for premium services.
1. Start by adding the source by opening the System Options, clicking on the gear button located in the upper left of the screen. Kodi system settings on estuary skin
2. Select File Manager. File explorer in Kodi 17 krypton with Estuary skin .
3. Then Add Source. Add source using kodi 17 file explorer Krypton Estuary
4. Type http://fusion.tvaddons.ag/ in the upper box and merge in the lower box. Press OK to add the source. Add Fusion source to kodi 17 krypton with estuary
5. Go back to the Main Screen and click on the tab Add-ons kodi 17 estuary
6. Press the Setup button (gear icon) at the top left of the screen. Configuration of addons in kodi 17 estuary
7. Make sure the Add-ons tab is selected and enable Unknown Sources to install unofficial addons. To activate unknown sources in kodi 17 krypton estuary
8. Go back to the Add-ons screen and this time open the Add-on Browser by pressing the box icon in the upper left corner of the screen. Explorer addons on Kodi 17 with estuary
9. We are going to install the repository. Select Install from zip file.install from zip file in kodi 17 krypton with skin estuary
10. Navigate to ./fusion/kodi-repos/english/repository.exodus.x.x.x.zip and click on the file to install the repository. You will see a notification when it is ready.repository exodus in fusion installer with kodi and estuary
11. Now install the Exodus addon. Select Install from repository. Install addon from repository in Kodi with Estuary Skin
12. Click on Exodus Repository to open it. Tap Video Add-ons. Exodus repository video addons with kodi estuary
13. Select Exodus. Installing exodus on kodi 17 krypton estuary
14. Now press Install, this will download and install the addon and its dependencies. Wait until you see the notification Exodus Addon Enabled.install exodus kodi krypton estuary
15. Return to the Main Screen and select the Add-ons tab. Estuary displays shortcuts to addons installed on the Main Screen. Click on Exodus to open the addon. Addon Exodus for kodi estuary krypton
16. Navigate the Exodus Main Menu to watch TV series and movies. Exodus main menu in kodi krypton. You can link your account with trakt or IMDb and use the “My Lists” section to manage your lists and collections, this is recommended since Exodus does not support integration with the library.
17. From the Exodus Main Menu, go to Tools> SETTINGS: Accounts to activate trakt or premium accounts. Setting up Exodus accounts on Kodi krypton with estuary
If you have authorized Trakt and want to activate Scrobble, go to the General tab and change Indicators to trakt, this will enable new options in the My Lists section and will also enable state synchronization (seen / unseen) of your videos between Kodi and Trakt. Change locals to trakt to activate scrobble
Keep in mind that changing the indicators to Trakt will only synchronize the status of the movies and series you watch after making the change. If you already have content marked as seen in Kodi and you want to synchronize it with Trakt, you will have to do Scrobble using the official Trakt addon. Exodus also supports downloading of content and subtitles. You can enable both using the addon settings.