Freedom IPTV is a Kodi add-on exclusively for TV channels including English (USA and UK), Portuguese, Spanish and some other countries. One of the features of this addon is that it has 4 different servers where you can find channels, some may be offline, as in any addon, for this you have to wait until the addon is updated.
The addon works similarly with all platforms. If you have doubts you can leave a comment. As Kodi users, we recommend the use of IPVanish VPN to have full access to all addons like Exabyte TV, TecnoTV, Bassfox, Adryanlist, among others and eliminate the geo-blocking.
One of the biggest benefits when using IPVanish VPN are:
- Maintain complete privacy when surfing the internet as well as using Kodi
- Compatible with multiple platforms
- Support 24/7
- Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back
1.Download Freedom IPTV addon – From here
2. Open Kodi
3. Go to the System menu
5. Install from zip file
6. Locate where the Freedom IPTV addon was downloaded
7. Wait for the message Add-on enabled
8. Go back to the main menu and select Video -> Add-ons
9. Select Freedom IPTV
10. Finally we will see the lists available within the addon
11. Ready! The Freedom addon on Kodi is installed correctly.
Warning: ihelplounge is not responsible for any damage, loss of time or information when trying this tutorial, all this is only with the intention to inform.