Dev workforce Launched the brand new PwnageTool3.1.4 to Jailbreak for iPhone 2G/3G/3GS and iPod touch 1G/2G. This one is just for MAC users. For easiest outcomes, use the newest iTunes (9.0.1) — which features a good new software organizer. When you’ve got the Legally Unlocked iphone and Wish to Jailbreak the iPhone try this Method, it will jailbreak your iphone in 30 seconds.
Here is the Tutorial:-
1. Download PwnageTool 3.1.4 here.
2. Download the iPhone firmware. 3.1.2 (3GS) here
3. Now Start the PwnageTool 3.1.4 and Select your Device.
4. Click the blue arrow button to continue. You will be brought to the “Browse for IPSW” page. It will now automatically detect the correct firmware for your device as shown in the screenshot below.
5. Now new Windows Will come with 7 choices. Click to select General then click the blue arrow button.
6. Check Activate the phone if you are not with an official carrier then click the blue arrow button.
NOTE*: Deselect Activate if you have an iPhone legitimately activated on an official carrier.
NOTE*: You may need to increase the size of the root partition slightly. My first attempt failed at creating the IPSW until I increased the size to about 695 MB.
7. Now the Bootneuter settings are greyed out for the 3G iPhone. Click the blue arrow button.
8. Now the The Cydia settings page will come, click Download packages tab. Then click the Refresh button to display all the available packages. Double clicking the package you want will download it and make it available in the Select Packages tab.
9. Check the ones you want then continue.
10. Now the windows of Custom Packages Settings menu displays listed package settings for your custom IPSW. Leave these settings as it is. Click to continue.
11. The Custom Logos Settings menu allows you to add your own images as boot logos. Click the Browse button to select your Boot logo and Recovery logo.
12. Now you are ready to begin the pwnage process! Click the Build button to select it then click the Blue arrow button to begin.
13. After Continue it will asked to save your custom .ipsw file. Save it to your Pwnage folder you created on your Desktop.
14. Now Your IPSW is now being built. Please allow up to 10 minutes. Now You will be asked to enter your administrator password. Do this then click the OK button. You will be asked if your iPhone has been pwned before. If unsure click the NO button.
15. You will be prompted to close the PwnageTool application then put your iPhone into recovery mode. Click the OK button.
16. Make sure your iPhone is connected to the computer then follow these instructions:-
Now Open the iTunes and hold the Alt/Option key and click
Restore. Now Select the custom IPSW that was created (iPhone2,1_3.1.2_7D11_Custom_Restore.ipsw) and saved it Pwnage folder ( Step 13) and click the Open button.
After this, iTunes will now restore the firmware on your iPhone. This can also take up to 10 minutes. Once done you will be rebooted into jailbroken iPhone OS 3.1.2 ! So now Jailbreak is Complete.