Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
- Shut down your computer.
- Unplug the power to your modem. This is the box from your cable or DSL provider.
- Unplug the power to your VOIP phone adapter. If you don't have one skip this step.
- Unplug the power to your router.
- Wait 45 seconds.
- Plug in your modem and wait for lights to stabilize on a specific pattern. (Usually takes about 1 minute)
- Plug in your router and wait until the lights stabilize or the router has started up.(Usually takes about 30 seconds)
- Plug in your VOIP phone adapter (if you have VOIP service) and wait until you have a dial tone on your phone again. If you don't have VOIP or know what VIOP is, skip this step.
- Start your computer.
- You have now completed a power cycle and you should be able to get back online.
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.