We decided to introduce a trick that’s right for some models Galaxy S3 and other Samsung smartphones. 100% way to unlock the device, will work on Samsung Galaxy SIII GT-I9300, Samsung Galaxy S3 SGH-I747 and Samsung Galaxy Note 2 GT-N7105. It is important that we do not manipulate the system files or install additional applications from unknown sources. The procedure is very simple and does not cost anything.
First of all, you need to have a smartphone with the Android 4.1. If you take an older firmware, the statement you just will not help. If you have a model of Samsung Galaxy S3 SGH-I747, we need only to install the free utility Samsung Kies . Automatically when the Samsung Galaxy S3 will find the firmware, which is more relevant to this day. If you’re a fan of custom firmware, you will need to install custom firmware. While risk can only reinstall the radio, but not completely reflash smartphone. Now that you have prepared the Samsung Galaxy S3 to be unlocked, do the following steps:
- Dial the following combination in the dialer: * # 197328640 #
- Will hide the system menu, which enter the following: 11863, that is, to select the order of commands UMTS -> Debug Screen -> Phone Control -> Network Lock -> Options Perso SHA256 OFF. Wait about half a minute.
- Need to step back, select «Back». That is, you get to the menu item «Network Lock».
- Now press 4 – menu item «NW Lock NV Data INITIALLIZ», and wait a minute.
- Need to reboot your smartphone and all – you can unlock Galaxy S3!
You will not receive any message on the screen that you have enabled smartphone. To check whether you have got to insert a new SIM card and call someone. By the way, when you first connect the network may not immediately appear. Do not panic and wait. If you want, check back in a hidden menu result – enter the commands up to the  Perso SHA256 OFF. If you select it, and after 30 seconds the message that there is no change, then you have done everything as it should.