Project X is not an official KODI / XBMC add-on but has been created by unauthorized third-party developers; any copyright violations are not attributable to the Kodi team nor to iHelplounge. For an add-on that closes, there are ten more that open. An example of this is the new Project X, the umpteenth Exodus-style add-on, with many movies, TV shows and a very important integrated search engine.
How to install Project X on Kodi
- Start Kodi, go to SYSTEM (Gear icon at the top left for Kodi 17) and click on File Manager.
- Double click on Add Source
- Click on <None>
- Enter the URL http://streetwise.easyriders.co.uk and click on Done
- Rename the new streetwise source and click OK.
- KODI 16: go back to the home and click on SYSTEM / Add-On / Install from a zip file
- KODI 17: go back to the home and click on Add-on / First icon on the top left / Install from a zip file
- Click on streetwise / Streetwise Repo / Streetwise Repo.zip and wait for the notification to confirm the installation
- Now click on Install from Repository / Streetwise Repository / Add-on Video / Project X / Install
- The new add-on is now available in the VIDEO / Add-on Video / Project X path
For further information, questions or information of any kind, do not hesitate to drop us a line via contact us page . If you like our site you can thank us and contribute to our growth, visit us without Adblock