The ultimate dash for the iOS 5.1.1 Untethered Jailbreak is ushered in, and a shock would possibly floor from time to time this week to free our iOS units.&#a hundred and sixty;On this regard, MuscleNerd and Pod2G have again expressed themselves through twitter about the future jailbreak by providing some new information. Meanwhile, the two hackers have gave the green light to update to the new iOS 5.1.1.
Also the jailbreak community has been informed that it will again offer three different ways to perform the jailbreak.In addition to the new version of absinthe, which is available both as a Mac OS X, Windows and Linux Edition is available, should also come back the small command line program Cinject used.In addition, the iPhone Dev-Team is planning the integration into the known redsn0w jailbreak tool.This method should be sufficiently available to perform a successful jailbreak.
Moreover, also has a list of MuscleNerd information about future releases jailbreak and probably some explanation:
- All information on iOS 5.1.1 Untethered Jailbreak are subject to change.
- The iOS 5.1.1 Untethered Jailbreak of Pod2G works great.All IOS devices are supported out of the third-generation Apple TV, then there is no way to perform a jailbreak.
- Originally, the kernel exploit of West Bear are used, but this does not support the iPod Touch 3G and the iPhone 3G.
- Being planet has jumped and could represent a new kernel exploit available
- Similar to the iOS 5.0.1 jailbreak Jailbreak three different tools are available that can deliver the same result:
- Absinthe 2.0
- Cinject (command line)
- The release is planned for this week, but some things could move the release
- There exists a new PayPal account for donations
- Please do not pirate App Store Apps (seriously, it does not)
We can assume that the jailbreak will be released this week. We are going to deploy as quickly as possible a guide for you and answer any questions that you might have.
If you still have questions regarding iOS 5.1.1 Untethered Jailbreak info by Musclenerd, you can either leave us a comment on our Facebook page, Follow us on twitter, add us on your Google+&#one hundred sixty;circle&#one hundred sixty;to Keep up to date.&#one hundred sixty;