Since the first iOS 6 beta, the iPhone 4 and iPhone 3GS were supported. Of course, there are features like maps navigation and view in 3D that Apple has not enabled for these devices.
Although Apple’s maps are not the best, which is perfectly reasonable, you might want to try these features on your devices. All you will need is a Jailbroken tool working iOS 6 with put in Cydia.
- Launch Cydia
- Click on the Search tab on the backside proper
- Seek for “Liberate iOS6 Maps” and make a selection it from the consequences
- Press the Set up button on the prime higher proper of the monitor
- Then click on the Verify button
- Because it has been efficiently put in, click on Restart SpringBoard
Voila!!!. Whilst you restart SpringBoard you must have the turn0by-flip voice navigation and 3D maps for your iPhone four or iPhone 3GS gadgets.