Apple has just released iOS 8.4.1 available for all iPhone, iPad and iPod touch compatible iOS 8. Do not expect big news. This is an update that brings a small batch of patches.
Here is the list of fixes:
- Fixed an issue that could prevent the activation of the iCloud music library
- Fixed a problem masked added music Music because Apple does default showed that music offline
- Ability to add songs to a new playlist if there is not yet a playlist
- Fixed an issue that can display different cover illustrations for the same album in different devices
- Artists related Troubleshooting when published in Connect
- Solving a problem of malfunction love if the button is touched when listening to Beats 1
You can already get a copy of the version in OTA from the Settings> General> Software Update. If you are on a jailbroken device, wait for the approval of the PP25 team and Taïg whether the jailbreak is still compatible.