It did not take very long to see the arrival of iOS 9.0.2 and iOS 9.1 beta 3 for developers. The two firmwares are available now for download. The iOS 9.0.2 is available for anyone with a compatible device.
Apple says that the new update brings the following fixes:
- Fixes an issue with the setting to toggle cellular data usage
- Resolved an issue that prevented iMessage activation for some users
- Resolves an issue where an iCloud Backup could be interrupted after starting a manual backup
- Fixes an issue where the screen could incorrectly rotate when receiving notifications
- Improves the stability of podcasts
- Fixes Lock screen vulnerability caused by Siri
For developers, you can do the OTA update for the iOS 9.1 beta 3 for iPhone owners 6s / 6s Plus, take about 277 MB download in just 10 minutes.