IPad mini dummy seemed ion the Web [Photos]

Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.

On the Web, there are new photography of the iPad mini, which is anticipated to be launched in October 2012. Pictures of the software format was once pubished on the Chinese language web site BoLoPad.com, pointing out that the product is in response to information bought from the contract Apple seller.


iPad mini enclosure is made of aluminum, making the device quite subtle. In the bottom center edge, there is a new narrower connector for charging and accessories. Near the interface are holes for the speaker.

On the eve of the Taiwanese publication, Economic Daily News reported that local manufacturers began to produce compact Apple tablets. Until today the Cupertino company only used one Taiwanese assembler, Foxconn. Now, as it turns out, the company reached an agreement with Pegatron.


According to sources, Pegatron will produce 50-60% of the 7-inch iPad mini. Foxconn will take the remaining 40%. Together, companies can produce up to 5 million units every month.

However, most sources agree that the iPad mini tablet will “look like a big iPod touch”. 7.85-inch device will have a narrow frame around the display, as well as separate volume controls, instead of the traditional iPad. The novelty will be available in October this year.


Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.

Follow us on Twitter, subscribe to our Facebook Page, find us on LinkedIn, circle us on Google+