We had printed the day prior to this various screenshots for an iPhone 5 Liquid Steel (LM) idea. If you’re the screenshots have no longer considered, feel free to check it out. Now the famous design company ADR Studios came up with another concept, well known for the iWatch and other iPhone 5 screenshots, a new concept for the iPhone. Not Called the iPhone 5, but the iPhone +.
You can see the screenshots below.
– Liquid Metal Body: thermoformed on a single plane, no junctions needed;
– Screen with double alkali-aluminosilicate sheet glass;
– 4.3 "Retina Display with In-Cell Technology;
– A6 Quad Core processor;
– Rear Camera: 10.0 megapixel, f / 2.4, 1080p Full HD video at 30 frames / s
– Front Camera: 2.0 megapixel (VGA), 480p, VGA video at 30 frames / s;
– Rear Motion Sensor;
– Top pico-projector to beam photos and videos on any surfaces;
– Slim design for an edge-to-edge thinner profile;
– New smart dock connector;
– Fully Capacitive Home Button;