iH8sn0w has up to date its tool tonight Sn0wbreeze to be had on Home windows. To unsealed his equipment, it now helps the iOS 5.0.1 currently in beta for developers . We change a winning team, the iPhone 3G with the old bootrom is still jailbroken so untethered. The other is not yet the case but that will come. Obviously, the iPad 2, let alone the iPhone 4S are supported. They are both part of “Other” as explained before.
Sn0wbreeze 2.8b9 – in addition to supporting iOS iOS 5.0 and 5.0.1 – fixes the bug encountered with iBooks iOS 5.x jailbroken. The application crashed multiple times. The iPhone 3G’s baseband that are equipped with the iPad are also fixed location services.Precisely, the baseband of the iPad. iH8sn0w states have re-built the option to install it on 3G. Of course, the expiration date is removed (for iOS 5.0.1).&
#0160;It is also possible to install it without registering the UDID to a developer account. Please refer to our tutorial now.
Compatible devices are:
- iPhone 3G [old bootrom]
- iPhone 3G [New bootrom]
- iPhone 4 [GSM]
- iPhone 4 [CDMA]
- iPad 1
- iPod Touch 3G
- iPod Touch 4
Sn0wbreeze 2.8b9 is now available to download for Windows only.
Originally Posted by iH8sn0w
Sn0wbreeze 2.8b9 comes with the following updates:
- Supports iOS 5.0 (9A334)/5.0.1-b1 (9A402)
- Fixed iBooks sandbox crashing issues.
- Fixed location services issues with iPhone 3GS users running the iPad baseband.
- Re-added iPad baseband install option to iPhone 3GS.
- Removes UDID requirement/Beta timer in 5.0.1.
- Tethered devices are booted via iBooty which is extracted to the Desktop after running sn0wbreeze.
- iPhone 3GS (old bootrom)….NO
- iPhone 3GS (new bootrom)..YES
- iPhone 4 (GSM)………………YES
- iPhone 4 (CDMA)……………YES
- iPod Touch 3G……………….YES
- iPod Touch 4…………………YES
- iPad 1G………………………..YES
Need some help?
If you have problems in one step, or an error is displayed, you can either leave us a comment or on our Facebook page to reach. I try as quickly as possible to answer your questions and I will guarantee to respond to every comment.