We have anticipated yesterday that Apple has released iOS 6.1 beta 4 for developers of applications, this new beta introduces few deatures, the dev team, development team jailbreak Apple devices, announces that the tool Redsn0w 0.9. 15b3 is able to perform the jailbreak iOS 6.1 Beta 4 devices with A4 processor. The jailbreak iOS 6.1 Beta 4 will be tethered in any case type, let us show you how to run it.
- iPhone 4 GSM and CDMA
- iPod Touch 4G
- iOS 6.1 Beta 3 on the device (if you are in Beta 3 just do the update via OTA)
How to Jailbreak iOS 6.1 Beta 4 with Redsn0w 0.9.15b3
Download Redsn0w 0.9.15b3
Step1: Installed iOS 6 beta 4 on your device A4.
Step 2: Run Redsn0w 0.9.15b3 and connect the device to your pc or mac.
Step 3: Head over to Extras> Select IPSW and select the file. Ipsw of iOS 6.0 (iOS careful not 6.1) previously downloaded.
Step 4: Go back to the main screen of RedSn0w and click on Jailbreak. Make sure you select the item Install Cydia and then click Next.
Step 5: Follow the instructions to put your device into DFU mode.
- Press the Energy button and the Dwelling button for 10 seconds.
- Unlock the Energy button however preserve urgent Residence for every other 10-15 seconds.
- The tool’s monitor might be black and also you hear the sound whilst you join a tool to the PC.
- iTunes will discover a tool in restoration mode.
- You might be in DFU
Step 7: Watch for the completion of Kernel patch.
Step eight: As soon as completed the tool is restarted, it touches so put it again into DFU mode as described above.
Step 9: Restart Redsn0w and choose the file as in step three of iOS 6.zero
Step 10: Then click on on Extras after which Simply Boot to run the primary reboot tethered jailbroken software.
Step eleven: Be sure you have the house monitor icon Cydia, so in case you have efficiently run the jailbreak iOS 6.1 Beta four.