Using the iOS 8.2 beta 2 is beneficial for all those who have a developer account and want to jailbreak after updating to iOS 8.1.3 or iOS 8.3 beta 1.
iOS 8.2 beta 2 does not seem to have an expiration date yet, then the jailbreak could be preserved in the future, as the name implies, it’s a beta. Therefore we do not exclude the presence of bugs, especially after the jailbreak.
Any device Apple updated to iOS 8.2 beta 2 (for developers)
iTunes 12 installed
- iPhone 4s
- iPhone 5
- iPhone 5c
- iPhone 5s
- iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 Plus
- iPad 2
- iPad 3
- iPad 4
- iPad Air
- iPad Air 2
- iPad mini 3, 2, 1
- iPod touch 5th
Things To Remember
- To make sure that the jailbreak is successful, connect your device to your computer via the USB cable and perform a backup of the contents in iTunes. Alternatively, backup using iCloud, so you can restore all contents after performing a “clean” jailbreak.
- On your the iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, go to Settings -> Passcode Lock (“Touch ID and code” on devices with Touch ID) and open the menu by entering the security code. At this point, deactivate completely the security code if active, even the Touch ID.
- Then click on the iCloud nutton , “Find My iPhone” and deactivate the service “turning off” the switch if you’ll find it in green.
- Set your device in Airplane Mode
- Download iOS 8.2 beta 1 or Download iOS 8.2 beta 2 from Apple’s Dev Center.
Jailbreak iOS 8.2 beta 2
Start by saying that the procedure jailbreak is not among the simplest and is dedicated solely to developers. Regular users can run the jailbreak of iOS 8.1.2. If you have updated to iOS 8.1.3, when you can not perform a jailbreak this version of Apple’s operating system.
1. First, download TAIG Jailbreak for iOS 8.2 beta 2 and move it on the desktop of your Mac. Do not run it yet, because you will not be able to get it started.
2. Click on the icon with the right TAIG Jailbreak, then “Show Package Contents”. Then open the folder “Contents” and immediately after “MacOS”.
3. Double-click the executable package to begin PP Jailbreak. Will run the rapids operations in the terminal before the TAIG jailbreak window appears on the screen.
4. After that, click on the check mark at the bottom right to disable the installation of a store Chinese pirate applications and make sure you have turned off “Find My iPhone” and the passcode lock or Touch ID.
5. After completing the previous step, press the center button of the program to start the jailbreak. So, in the next window, press the “Next” button which is to the right, always at the center of the interface. The operation of Jailbreak will start well and should be completed in a few minutes.
6. After the jailbreak, you will find the Cydia icon to the Home screen. Launch Cydia, wait one last restart of the iPhone, and you will finally be ready to use your device jailbroken version.