It took little or no time after the discharge of the iOS four.1 that the jailbreak is to be had for iPhone 3G and iPod contact (no longer MC). Sadly it isn’t very steady, so at your personal chance … The baseband of iOS four.1 is amended, so no unlocked but.
To perform this jailbreak, you will need :
- An iPhone 3G or iPod touch 2G
- Firmware 4.0 and 4.1 iOS
- iTunes 10
Here is the tutorial to jailbreak the iOS 4.1:
- Place the two firmwares on your desktop
- Install iTunes 4.1 with iOS 10
- Start Redsn0w (as administrator if you have any problems) and then click Browse to select the iOS4 located on your desktop
- Click Next
- Check Install Cydia
- Then again Next
- Put your device in DFU
- The jailbreak starts
If you have a blank icon that appears when you restart the device, install the source http://apt.saurik.com/cydia-3.7
- Download iOS 4.1 for iPhone 3G and iPod touch 2G to your desktop.
- Download iTunes 10
- Download Redsn0w Windows or MAC.
iPhone Jailbreak coverage:
- Follow ihelplounge on twitter
- Subscribe to our Feed
- Become a Fan on Facebook
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel