The Chinese language discussion board WeiPhone found out hyperlinks to new beta builds for iOS 6 and Safari 6. The downloads are possible during the WWDC will be made available to developers. Last year, the same Chinese site even with similar download links to the stuff, which later proved to be correct.The information can be deduced that the iPhone 3G gets an update, but the first generation iPhone is not.
This is a beta build of iOS 6 with number 10A5316k. It no longer support the iPad 1 would be conspicuous, because the first generation iPhone a newer (A4) processor than the processor in the iPhone 3G has been processed. Furthermore, it seems that only the fourth-generation iPod touch will get an update. The Chinese site also expects Apple a developer preview of Safari 6 for OS X Lion will make available at WWDC.
Clicking the links does not reflect the usual error message on the Apple website, with a message that the page does not exist. Instead you get a message that the session has expired. Change your build number, you get an "Access verboden' message. Both errors suggest that they refer to something that actually exists, a downloadable file.
MacRumors pointed out:
“The accuracy of the claim can not be confirmed given that the links are not yet pointing to the files, but clicking on the links does take users to an error page stating “Your session has expired.” Altering the URLs to reference a different build number or making other changes yields an “Access denied” error message, suggesting that there is indeed something unique about the URLs.”
Links, courtesy of MacRumors:
– Consumer: Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi + Cellular (GSM), WiFi + Cellular (CDMA)
– Enterprise: Wi-Fi, WiFi + Cellular (GSM), WiFi + Cellular (CDMA)
– Consumer: Wi-Fi, WiFi + 3G (GSM), WiFi + 3G (CDMA), Revised Wi-Fi
– Enterprise: Wi-Fi, WiFi + 3G (GSM), WiFi + 3G (CDMA), Revised Wi-Fi
– Consumer: 4S, 4 (GSM), 4 (CDMA), 3GS
– Enterprise: 4S, 4 (GSM), 4 (CDMA), 3GS
– Consumer: 4th Generation
– Enterprise: 4th Generation
– Consumer: 2nd Generation, 3rd Generation
- iOS 6 Beta Guide (PDF)
- Installing Apple TV Software (PDF)
– Consumer: Safari 6 Developer Preview for Lion, Uninstaller
If you still have questions regarding Leaked iOS 6 beta links update from iPhone 3G and iPod touch 4G, you can either leave us a comment on our Facebook page, Follow us on twitter, add us on your Google+ circle to Keep up to date.