Record of computer systems suitable with OS X 10.9 Mavericks
Apple issued a developer version of the OS X 10.9 Mavericks operating system on the eve of the WWDC 2013 , and today the Cupertino company released the official system requirements for the new OS. Judging from the list of models, not all “Mac ” computers will be compatible with it. Basically, existing Mac users will be able to upgrade to the new operating system, not only to the current platform OS X Mountain Lion – you can switch to the Mavericks even with OS X Snow Leopard.
Basic requirements for OS X 10.9 Mavericks are modest: a 64-bit processor Intel, 2 GB of RAM and 8 GB of hard disk space. Supports Intel Core 2 Duo, Core i3, Core i5, Core i7 or Xeon.
Mavericks may also be put in on the next fashions:
- iMac (Mid 2007 or more moderen)
- MacBook (thirteen-inch Aluminum, Late 2008), (thirteen-inch Early 2009 or more recent)
- MacBook Professional (thirteen-inch, Mid 2009 or more recent), (15-inch, mid / late 2007 or more moderen), (17-inch late 2007 or more recent)
- MacBook Air (Late 2008 or more recent)
- Mac Mini (Early 2009 or more recent)
- Mac Professional (Early 2008 or more recent)
- Xserve (Early 2009)
To make use of capabilities akin to synchronization notifications between iOS and OS X, want to set your iPhone or iPad working device iOS 7 with a related account iCloud.
It can be k if you could no longer transfer to the brand new OS. Many nonetheless work on older XP, Vista, Tiger or Snow Leopard. Alternatively, the Mavericks – in point of fact an incredible improve, for which which you could come to a decision to improve your pc.