Microsoft has released an official email application Outlook for smartphones and tablets Apple. The interface is designed in the style of Windows 8, and makes it easier to work with the mail.
With applications “OWA for iPhone” and “OWA for iPad“, you can organize electronic correspondence by a special regime conversation grades, categories, and easily find and view messages from all folders, including “Favorites.” Any message can be marked as spam.
In the mobile version of Outlook provides the ability to easily schedule management: planning events, view shared calendars, contacts and search for opening the schedule with a voice command. It is also important that the client allows you to remotely erase corporate data in the application (in this case personal data will remain on the device) and install a separate secret code for the program.
OWA opportunities for iOS:
Faster work with e-mail
- Easy to organize your mail by using the Conversation view grades, categories, and the ability to mark messages as junk.
- Quickly find and view messages from all folders, including the “Favorites” from Outlook.
Easily manage your schedule
- Plan meeting: will help you busy information of participants and search the premises;
- Shared calendars with support for delegation;
- Find contacts and open up my schedule with voice commands.
Make a secure business data more secure:
- Remotely erase corporate data in OWA for iPad (in this case your personal data will remain on the device);
- Add an extra layer of protection by a separate secret code for OWA for iPad.
The application is optimized for the iPhone and iPad, supports screen resolution of the iPhone 5, but it can be run including iPod touch. To start, you must have iOS 6.0 or newer firmware.
Outlook for iOS is available for free, but in order to access its functionality requires the latest version of Office 365. A mailbox must be deployed in the latest version of Office 365 or Exchange Online.