Motorola is growing new Android smartphones collection Droid. The guidelines was once established by means of the Bluetooth SIG group, answerable for certifying gadgets Bluetooth telephones.
The checklist of technical parameters together with a four-inch contact display with a decision 540 × 960 pixels, twin-core processor OMAP4 1 GHz and an outstanding eight megapixel digicam.
It is expected that the Motorola Droid 3 has a different keyboard and a slimmer body. Unfortunately, the official release date of this gadget is still unknown. The below information is based on rumors.
Motorola Droid 3 Features and Specifications:
- Operating system Android (unconfirmed)
- Dual-core processor 1 GHz OMAP4
- 8 megapixel camera with autofocus and dual LED flash
- CDMA: 800 to 1900
- Data CDMA, 1xEV-DO Rev.
- Wi-Fi 802.11b, 802.11g, 802.11n
- MicroUSB 2.0
- Digital Compass
- Web Browsing HTML and Flash.
- Integration with Facebook, MySpace and Twitter
- GPS with A-GPS support
- E-mail (IMAP, POP3, SMTP, Microsoft Exchange)
- Stereo FM radio with RDS
- QWERTY keyboard
- Audio Player: MP3, AAC, AAC +, eAAC +, WAV, MIDI
- Video Player: MPEG4, H.263, H.264, WMV
- Document viewer (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF)
- Headphone jack 3.5 mm
Motorola has yet to formally unveil the Droid 3 or confirm any additional details on the pricing or release date.
For more coverage on iHelplounge:
- Follow us on twitter
- Become a Fan on Facebook
- Subscribe to our Feed
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel