Mozilla launched Firefox eleven. Looks as if each six weeks a brand new secure model of the browser is out to repair minor bugs, it comprises the technique to import settings from Google Chrome and add-ons are now taken by Sync. Also, several improvements for developers, several problems have been solved and the program works well with Growl again.
- Firefox can now migrate your bookmarks, history, and cookies from Google Chrome
- With Sync enabled, add-ons can now be synchronized across your computers
- The CSS text-size-adjust property is now supported
- Redesigned media controls for HTML5 video
- Various security fixes
- Firefox may not work Properly notifications with Growl 1.3 or later
- If you try to start Firefox Using a locked profile, it will crash
- For some users, scrolling in the main window GMail Will Be Slower than usual
- Some synaptic touchpads are the unable to vertical scroll
- OS X: WebGL performance may be degraded on some hardware resolved in v12
- Windows: The use of Microsoft’s System Restore functionality Shorty after updating Firefox may preventDefault future updates
Firefox 11 also offers tools that build the page (DOM) in a 3D visualization shows. The various “tags” in a page appear as stacked blocks so at a glance the hierarchy of the page structure is shown. The page is visualization of all sides by the 3D animtie to tilt and rotate. It is also possible to zoom in and out.
If you’re reading this without an iPhone and are looking to buy one, check out Smartphone comparison of the cheapest iPhone 4 and 4S offers by following the link.
If you still have questions regarding Mozilla Releases Firefox 11 For Windows, Mac OS X & Linux , you can either leave us a comment on our Facebook page, Follow us on twitter, add us on your Google+ circle to Keep up to date.