Although so far we have no confirmation of whether it will be possible to downgrade to iOS 8 Developer strongly his return to save SHSH so we can pass recommended.
If you have not already saved to your iPhone or iPad, you can do today from the new beta version of TinyUmbrella is now available for OS X and Windows. The operation of the application has been simplified to simply connect your device and pulser the only button on the interface TinyUmbrella. Rest and this utility that perhaps we open the doors again downgrade iOS handles.
What improvements this update brings TinyUmbrella with respect to the previous version? According to the changelog, the software has improved detection devices and has solved many errors, yet, not abandoning its beta state until it is stable enough.
Latest beta release change:
- Architecture detection – TinyUmbrella will now warn you if iTunes is a different architecture. This affects device detection. If TinyUmbrella and iTunes are not the same architecture, TinyUmbrella will not be able to detect your device
- Contention issues – I had some nasty race conditions revolving around startup and the handling of files. This has been fixed in the latest build
- SHSH ECID and Version detection – TinyUmbrella was failing to detect very old (3.x) SHSH formats. This resulted in -1.shshs. This has been fixed and the actual SHSHs found in those -1 files will be placed in their proper homes automatically.
- Longer TSS Fetch cooldown – This is important because if we hit the TSS servers too quickly, their flood detection will kick in and we will earn ourselves a nice temporary IP ban.
- Device Highlighting from SHSH table – When you select a signature in the table, the corresponding device is highlighted in the device tree.
- Many more bug fixes
Besides all this, what we really want to know is whether we can do downgrade in future versions of iOS 8. Although it is true that the number of people who apply jailbreak your device appears to go unless every update shows Apple, there are still many who want to customize your device with new options that the system offers standard.
If you want to try the new TinyUmbrella and save the SHSH of your device if the possibility to downgrade opens, you can download the tool from its official website.