Who upgraded? Yesterday, Apple released two important updates for both iOS 8 and and OS X 10.10.2m which got much more useful and interesting update than its mobile counterpart: there are many patches to fit pesky problems, the procedure prevents the user from Yosemite.
What’s new in OS X 10.10.2:
- Fixed a bug that could lead to disabling Wi-Fi.
- Fixed a bug that could slow down the loading of web pages.
- Fixed a bug due to which the Spotlight feature was loading the contents of remote e-mail, even if the corresponding setting has been disabled Mail.
- Improved synchronization of sound with the image when using headphones Bluetooth.
- Added ability to view content in iCloud Drive Time Machine.
- Enhanced voice features VoiceOver.
- Fixed a bug due to which the VoiceOver feature recurring characters when entering text on a web page.
- Fixed a bug that could lead to an unexpected switch the language used for the input method.
- Increased stability and security of Safari.
The problem with Wi-Fi is upsetting many users Yosemite, and now it should not be. Probably. Already that Apple is trying to patch a row organize the work of drivers wireless, and still the new patch does not solve all problems.
Personally, I have previously observed significant disruption of functioning Wi-Fi, so I’m with special care will test a new build. Use the folowing links to download: