Ares is the primary full set of built-in cellular construction instruments hosted totally within the browser. It includes a drag-and-drop interface builder, a powerful code editor, a visible debugger, and constructed-in supply keep watch over integration. Ares dramatically lowers the limitations for net builders to leap into cell construction and makes constructing webOS apps even more uncomplicated and quicker than ahead of.
Ares streamlines the whole app construction course of, from design, to coding, to debugging, to app submission. That you would be able to preview apps proper within the browser, and—with the Palm Mojo SDK put in—it takes only one click on in Ares to launch your app within the emulator or on a webOS software. Whilst you’re able to distribute your app, yet another click on allows you to package deal and obtain your app for submission to the App Catalog.
– Full built-in construction setting: Drag-and-drop interface builder, Code editor, Visible debugger, Log viewer, Supply keep watch over integration
– Fingertip get entry to to the entire library of Mojo UI widgets
– Push-button mission & scene introduction
– Drag-and-drop file add
– Speedy venture add & obtain for seamless computer/cloud workflow
– Preview apps within the browser
– Run apps immediately on the webOS emulator or instrument (requires SDK set up)
– Use Ares in Safari, Chrome or Firefox