Pangu hacker group has released a new version of its Jailbreak tool for iOS 7.X . The new version of Pangu 1.2 has been released to solve issues with continuous reboots, fixes some bugs and performance improvements. If you have problems running tool or keeping your Jailbreak device stable, this is the update for you. The following lines, we give you significant changes in the newly released jailbreak utility.
Here are the changes in Pangu version 1.2:
- Fix bug that caused a restart loop for some iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S.
- Solves the problem of registration sandbox.
- It is included in the installation afc2 Tweak, which allows access to files on your device using the USB connection.
- The task_for_pid patch, which fixes a number of errors in applying the jailbreak is added.
- Added a notification on the screen in case of failure of the implementation of the Jailbreak.
Concerning AFC2 tweak, if you have already jailbreak your device, you can download it from Cydia. The steps to perform the Jailbreak with Pangu 1.2 are exactly the same as with the previous version and you can follow our tutorial for both Windows OS and Mac OS X to help you.
The new version of the Pangu 1.2 tool is available for both Windows and Mac and can be downloaded on our jailbreak tool page and perform the jailbreak on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch. Remember this jailbreak method is compatible with iOS 7.1 firmware and later.