Last week, the Chinese team released Pangu, an utility that allows to jailbreak iOS 8 firmware devices. The only drawback of the early version was to have to install cydia manually via SSH-protocol with the aim of installing a third-party application store and now, with the new update cydia issues are solved, installing a full jailbreak is reduced to just a few steps.
Before installation, always turn the function Find iPhone and password on the lock. Installation is possible only for Windows. Mac users can advise to use the virtual machines. Before installing it is recommended to reset the iOS-device to the factory settings using iTunes.
Warning: We at iHelplounge are not responsible for damage to iPhone, iPod or iPad. Everything you do, proceed at your own risk.
1. Download Pangu utility.
2. Ensure that the computer is iTunes. When you connect your smartphone / tablet to iTunes for the first time, select “Trust this computer.” iTunes should detect your iOS-device.
3. Run Pangu administrator (right click – Run as administrator).
4. Wait until Pangu determine the model of your smartphone. (remove the check mark in front of ### PP ### or not – you decide: 25PP utility is an analogue of the store jailbroken apps).
5. Squeezes blue button Jailbreak iOS 8 and wait for the end of installation.
6. Start installed on iOS-device app Pangu and install Cydia.
7. After installing Cydia, run it and allow installation of all required updates.
Installation complete. Mac OS X users will have to wait for the updated version of Pangu iOS 8 jailbreak utility