In a earlier entry we talked about that the IOS four.zero.1/four.1.zero will be delayed because of the presence of attainable bugs for the jailbreak. On the other hand, this used to be only a rumor in line with conversations with folks claiming to look been stated in an App Retailer.
Well, if you look at the earlier dates of the firmware updates iPhone and added to what is predictable that Apple in its road map, the next version of IOS may not be lagging.
Release dates of previous versions of IOS X.0.1 are:
– The IOS 3.0.1 was released on July 31, 2009
– The IOS 2.0.1 was released on August 4, 2008
– The IOS 1.0.1 was released on July 31, 2007
Therefore, the IOS 4.0.1 will be launched between July 31 and August 4, I am inclined to the August 4 and was recently denied that the iPhone 4 will arrive in Spain on 28 July.
On with the analysis of launch dates, the IOS 4.1.0 is further away than the IOS 4.0.1.
Apple usually announces version X.1.0 coincidentally with the iTunes music events related to and a new generation of iPod Touch.
Release dates of previous versions of IOS X.1.0 are:
– The IOS 3.1.0 was released on September 9, 2009
– The IOS 2.1.0 was released on September 9, 2008 and IOS 2.1.1 on 12 September of that year
– The IOS 1.1.0 was released on September 14, 2007 and IOS 1.1.1 on 27 September of that year
So much for waiting until 4.1.0 comes IOS and perhaps come installed on the new 4G iPod Touch 5 megapixel camera.
It is possible that the IOS is the major update 4.1.0 that the iPad is expecting.
iPhone Jailbreak coverage:
- Follow ihelplounge on twitter
- Subscribe to our Feed
- Become a Fan on Facebook
Get your ihelplounge T-shirt
Subscribe to out YouTube Channel