New jailbreak development PushNotify, which can be used to broadcast push- notification with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch to a computer running OS X, released in Cydia. Cost is $0.99 addon .
PushNotify feature is that the user can monitor the status of your mobile device with a computer screen , without going to your smartphone or tablet . In order to read the incoming notification did not need to unlock iPhone, as all notifications – letters , SMS, messages from the application – be duplicated on the screen Mac.
PushNotify comfortable and easy to set up – to use utility will require a small desktop client that is installed directly on the computer . At the moment, there is a version of the program to the Mac. To establish a connection you need to download the tweak on the iPhone or iPad, go to the settings tweak and click Reconfigure. After this will run on Mac utility , click Rescan and confirm connection detected device .
Instructions for setting PushNotify:
- PushNotify download from Cydia.
- Connect the iOS- device and Mac on the same network Wi-Fi.
- Open settings and go to the section PushNotify.
- While on the device will display «Waiting for connection», Mac- run application on your computer .
- Select iOS- device from the list and press “Connect”.
- Close notification on Mac and iDevice .
- PushNotify Adjust to your liking.
After a quick installation, all push- notification with the iPhone and iPad will be broadcast directly on the screen in the form of Mac standard system banner . To send a test notification you can use the Send Test Notification settings PushNotify in iOS. Tweak is compatible with the seventh version of the mobile operating system .